ABout ian bayne
AbOUT IAN BAYNE
Ian Bayne is a resident of Pahrump and a former candidate for Nye County Clerk in the 2022 Republican primary, receiving 40% of the vote.
Ian has been a real estate appraiser while simultaneously working as a political strategist and in talk radio and media for over 20 years, and hold a J.D. in law.
Politics was his first career choice in 1998 at the age of twenty-five, and by 2001 had built a 950-member political action committee as founding chairman that was chartered by the Massachusetts Republican Party to promote candidates and party positions in the media.
Just a year later, Ian was appointed to the Romney 2002 campaign and found himself leading the effort for future presidential candidate Mitt Romney to secure the 2002 Republican nomination for governor of Massachusetts.
Throughout his early career, Ian created relationships with donors by standing up for constitutional values and against political corruption. Among his financial supporters were Albert Merck of Merck, Ted Cutler of Sands Corporation, Ben Cammarata of TJX, and Lovett Peters of the Pioneer Institute.
As a morning radio political talk show host in Illinois, Ian led his market in ratings, beating Levin, Hannity, Beck, and Limbaugh in key demographics. A 2016 personal endorsement of Senator Ted Cruz led to Cruz defeating Trump in his listening area, even after Trump personally visited the area.
A passionate defender of the constitution and for freedom, Ian led movements like a 2001 bipartisan effort to stop a law that would allow for primary enforcement of seat belts, and forming No Mask Nevada PAC in 2020 to protest the mandatory mask mandate.
Small Business Owner
Ian started a residential valuation company out of a partner’s kitchen that earned over $700,000 in revenue for its first year. In 2012, he started a private detective agency that handled ‘hard to serve’ process service.
· Candidate for Nye County Clerk, receiving 40% of the vote, 2022
· Managed Boskovich for Commission, won with 53%, 2022
· Chairman and founder of No Mask Nevada PAC, 2020
· Managed Arabia for D.A., won with 50%, 2018
· Appointed as Middlesex County Coordinator, Romney for Governor, 2002
· Communications Director, Robinson for U.S. Senate, 2000
· Chairman and founder of Massachusetts Republican Society PAC, 1998-2002
· Morning talk show host, WWHP Newstalk 98.3 FM, Champaign-Bloomington Illinois, 2015-2016
· Morning talk show host, WRPW Cities 92.9 FM, Champaign-Bloomington Illinois, 2014-2015
· Writer & Contributor, BizPac Review, Conservative Tribune, ClashDaily, 2014-2016
· Voice Actor, SAG/AFTRA, 2010-2014
· Combat Engineer Battalion, U.S. Army National Guard, 1997-2000
· Training Division (Drill Sergeant Unit), U.S. Army Reserve, 2000-2003
· Judge Advocate General (JAG), U.S. Army Reserve, 2003